Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Grace's First Day of Swimming lessons!!!

Today was Grace's first day of swimming lessons. Daddy had to work so Grandma B came to take pictures. Thanks Grandma B!!! Grace loves the water. Her teacher Miss Angela said she was a little fish. Grace is the youngest in her class, but she made a friend who just turned 1 her name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth took the class last spring when she was just 6 months old so Grace isn't the youngest they have had. The first couple of pictures are foggy, the camera was cold, but they were so nice. Enjoy!!!Mommy and Grace before swimming lessons


Grace practicing reach and pull, and kicking..

I got it!!!!
Practicing swimming on my back...
Toooo...cute kid!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't got back to you got some stuff going on... Go Swim Girl!!! p.s I LOVE your ponytail!!I will call you soon~MommaCrab