Monday, September 29, 2008

8 Months old

OK so I am a week late posting, but they are well worth the wait. Here are Grace's 8 Month photos. We had some great weather last week. Today it is cold and gray out, say good-bye to summer. Grace is rolling everywhere, she is trying to climb and stand up. She talks from the time she wakes up to the time she goes to sleep. I can't believe how the time has flown by. It doesn't feel like 8 months. I know everyone says that the time flies by, well Yes it has!! I am looking forward to Holloween, I will take pictures of Grace in her costume and make sure they get posted. Then comes Thanksgiving, and then it is Christmas. Wow, we can't believe how blessed we are to have such a good girl, and how much we love our family and friends. Big smiles
Grace and Shadow - good dogie
Best Friends
Hi!!!
happy baby- clapping
Ohh.. the wind is blowing my hair all over the place.


I can play with this myself.
Mmmm... this is good
Let's see I want this, and that!!!




No comments: