This has been an exciting week. We spent last weekend at Grandma and Grandpa L's. It was a great way to spend Easter weekend. Grace got to meet her Aunt Michelle, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Chris for the first time. She also got to meet her Great Grandma Nanny, and Great Grandpa Bubba for the first time. Then we came home to spend Easter evening with my family. That was great fun. Sorry no pictures of that. Monday morning JB my bird went to a new home. I had been looking for a good home for him. I just didn't have the time to spend with him, and he wasn't safe with Grace, so he is gone. I cried for a while, but I received a phone call to say he was doing well and the man who came to pick him up was going to keep him. That made me feel better. Anyway, then Tuesday was the Doctor's day. Bob had his appointment and everything is looking good. He can start walking on his leg slowly. That is easier said than done, he can't wait to throw his crutches out. Then it was Grace's turn. She is now 10 lbs 14 oz. and that puts her in the 50% for weight. What a big girl she is. It is surprising, I was never out of the 3-5% my mom says. Grace also got her immunizations, she was a very good girl, she only cried for a min. She slept alot that night and the next day. Then she was back to her smiley self. Today, Thursday was Bob's 34rd Birthday. He is feeling old today. It has been a great week. Unfortunately I am returning to work this weekend :(
Great Grandma Nanny and Grace
Grace, Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris, and Gibson
Aunt Michelle and Grace
Happy Birthday Bob (his family calls him Rob)
No comments:
Post a Comment