Friday, March 07, 2008

6 Weeks old!!!

Wow! I can't believe that Grace is already 6 weeks old. She is just too cute and fun to be with. She is smileing a lot and cooing. She is trying hard to move and wiggles all over the place. Bob and Grandma B call her a wiggle worm. I can't believe that in just a few short weeks I will have to go back to work. I don't think I will ever be ready. I will miss our everyday cuddles and talks. I guess I won't miss much because I will be working nights. Anyway enjoy our new photos.



Grace Laughing at Daddy

Daddy and Grace talking together

The first time Grace is holding the rattle
It looks like she is having fun playing with the rattle.
6 week bath- she is enjoying them more now.She has great expressions.



Shadow and Grace playing together.




No comments: