Wow!! I can't believe it has been that long since I last updated. Ok, so to recap 2011!! It was a crazy busy year!!! I wouldn't trade last year for anything. The biggest change was the addition of our dear sweet boy, Micah. Born in July he is the best lil man we could imagine. Love him to peices!! He is growing quickly. Already almost 6 months by newyears, he is rolling over and demanding attention. He loves to eat!
Grace is having fun in 3 year old preschool, in dance, and gymnastics. She has even gotten in some swim lessons this last year also. She is becomming a little lady. I have been saying almost 4 going on 14. I think somedays the sassy talk has come way too soon!
Bob and I have just been working and spending time with the kids since the last update. driving Grace around and being there for Micah. I Love being the Mommy of 2!! Bob I think still has a hard time with the two of them together. He much prefers catering to Grace and leaving Micah to me. Haha, he still hasn't been out to the store with the two of them yet. His day is comming when he will have to get out with the two of them together. I know he can do it. I will be starting to work day shift the end of March. I am terrified and excited all at the same time. I can't wait to feel normal and maybe get a few more hours of sleep too. Well, enjoy the photos and I hope you have a great year!!!!
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment