Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tuesday March 30

Today we went to Disney!!! Thanks Tracy for the great tickets. I have some great friends!!! Auntie Dee, Grace, and I all enjoyed a hot day at the park. Grace had a blast, if you can't tell from all the pictures. We saw the parade, rode the carousel, played at Pooh's playground, met Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty, then waited to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Grace's trip was complete!!! All she wanted in Florida was to go to the beach and see Mickey Mouse.. check and check!!! It was so fun to see her enjoy the trip to Magic Kingdom. Enjoy the photos. Auntie Dee and Grace eating breakfast.
Yes! All Grace would eat that morning was Popcorn. I know I win for mom of the year!!

The Castle!!


Cheese!!!



The parade!!!




Mommy and Gigi in front of the castle
on the carousel
Playing at Pooh's playground



inside Pooh's house looking out!!

Lunch time, and yes!! It was chips!! Arggg.. the diet of a excited 2 year old.

Minnie's mailbox.
Meeting Cinderella

Meeting Sleeping Beauty

Mickey, Kissed me on the nose!!! said Gigi after she met the Mice.
Auntie Dee and Gigi

We rode Dumbo!!

Mommy's friend Tracy in the back, Leigha, and Gigi, in her Cinderella dress.
Tracy gave the dress to Grace and she didn't take it off. Mommy took it off when she was asleep. This is a picture of Leigha, Gigi, and Jordan. They had so much fun playing together. Leigha is 6, Jordan is almost 3.





No comments: