Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October update

OK so here is the big October update!! My camera broke so I dug out the old one. The video at the end of the post is the last one for a while, until we get a new camera. It has been a great month. Grace is growing so fast. She now has a long term memory and remembers things for days at a time. Last weekend we spent our time visiting my friend Denise and her family. We also visited the Shedd aquarium. The kids had a great time. Grace LOVES the turtles. I knew that monkeys were a big deal, but the turtles are a very big deal too. We had to go home with a big stuffed turtle. Let's see, the video is of Grace after watching The Cat in the Hat video. It is just so funny the way Grace puts things together. She is talking so much now!!





Look at all my new teeth!! I gave mom and dad a hard week or so while I cut three new teeth.



Grace and Caden playing in the water!

OOoo. Caden look at the water!!

I all wet!!

Starfish, Grace petted the starfish!!

Spider Crab

Turtle!!!!

Grace on the sea turtle!!




Grace and Cole playing Cole
Grace sharing with Cole

Grace and Cole taking a tub





What a big girl I have!!!


Cat in the Hat aftermath!!!

No comments: