Tuesday, September 08, 2009

update September 7

Well, we have had lots of fun this last week. The weather has been great. I got all my work done around the house. AKA- washing the deck, staining the deck, and painting the front porch!! Thanks to Auntie Sarah and Grandma B for child help. Then Grace and I went to Ludington for a day to meet up with one of my former Peanuts, who just turned one. Grace had a ball at the park. It is just amazing how much things have changed in 6 mos. it is only going to change more I am sure of that.

Look at what GrandmaB let me have. Mmmm....

Weee...The swing is fun!

Got to love the Elmo shirt.

TROUBLE!!!!

Crazy Girl!!



Our Friend Madie



Madie and Grace on the swings

I DO IT!!!!!!

Weeee.......

ItIt's a doggie!!

Good doggie!!

The Cool slide!!!


No comments: