Sorry it has been a while since the last update. ( OK aunti Dee I got the message!) We had some busy weeks. Last week we spent in Midland with daddy's fam. Great Grandpa Bubba passed away. We got to spend time with the entire family which was great, but not the reason we got to spend the family time. So we have some great pictures. We also have had some great days here weather wise too. So we have spent a lot of time outside walking and running around. Mommy has a jogging stroller, so I have been running with Grace. Wow!! it is alot harder to run pushing an extra 40 pounds ( Grace is now 22ish pounds + the stroller). We had her 15 month check-up she is now 21 lbs 15 oz and 30.75 inches tall. we have 5 teeth and the others are trying to come in. She is a talker, she jabbers all day long. She is too much fun. Enjoy the pictures!
Grandma L, Charley, and Grace
Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris, Grandma L, Charley, Grace, Daddy, Mommy
Grandma L, Charley, and Grace
Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris, Grandma L, Charley, Grace, Daddy, Mommy

2nd Cousin Peter
Grace swiped an apple
I'm thinking I like this.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Bubba. Great to hear about the running! Are we going to see you next year at the 25K? Have a great day.
Post a Comment