Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This week!

This is how Bob is spending this week. Being laid up is hard work! He is the baby burper, and claims that I hog the baby. However, this is how he spends his time with the baby. It has been a good week. We have had more snow, not fun with the gimp and a baby. Our neighbor plowed the drive for me. We also have had a few outings, Bob went to Jui-jit-su practice last Saturday, Only to watch, Grace and I went to the Chiropractor, and we all went to the book store, Bob needed to get out he said. He also said today" he can't wait to get back to work" I know I about fell over. Well, We are doing ok. Hope you are all well also.
Bob and Grace napping
Another nap
Grace's serious face in her bouncy chair
Hi!!!


No comments: