This week we celebrated V-Day by sleeping. Aren't we wild. We both worked, so sleep it is. Anyway, aren't the roses beautiful? I found them when I woke up Wed. afternoon, by that night the cats had already knocked them over. They still look and smell wonderful. I won't bore you with the details of just how long my week was, but lets just say it was bad and it involved a baby funeral. The down side of my job. I have to say a great big thank-you to my husband, my mom, and our friends for being understanding when I looked tired and didn't want to talk. And Yes my mom was home this weekend from New York. It was great to see her, it made me a little more happy. I miss her terribly. We have two weeks and counting till we go to Ohio for the Arnold's. I can't wait. I am still trying to figure out this cd/video/computer thing. I will try to get the video on here sooner or later. Hope you all are having a good week.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
A long week
This week we celebrated V-Day by sleeping. Aren't we wild. We both worked, so sleep it is. Anyway, aren't the roses beautiful? I found them when I woke up Wed. afternoon, by that night the cats had already knocked them over. They still look and smell wonderful. I won't bore you with the details of just how long my week was, but lets just say it was bad and it involved a baby funeral. The down side of my job. I have to say a great big thank-you to my husband, my mom, and our friends for being understanding when I looked tired and didn't want to talk. And Yes my mom was home this weekend from New York. It was great to see her, it made me a little more happy. I miss her terribly. We have two weeks and counting till we go to Ohio for the Arnold's. I can't wait. I am still trying to figure out this cd/video/computer thing. I will try to get the video on here sooner or later. Hope you all are having a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment