Ok, so I decided to start working out. I made it two days this week to the gym to work out. To my defense I have worked three days in a row. I am meeting with my Christmas gift, my personal trainer, next week. So I decided that I need a little more encouragement. Here is a quote from Walt Disney,
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
For thoes who I haven't talked to lately, I want to run the 30th River Bank Run. It is a 25K, or 15.3 miles run the weekend before my big birthday. The last time I ran it was 5 years ago. So I have to start working out more and running. Here I go!!!!!
2 comments:
I hope that I can still talk on the ph. with you,I do need hear your voice to hear if you are doing good. and to tell you that I love you.
Good deal 30th River Bank Run and you will be turning 30 years old... What it is the 16th of May right.
Well maybe we will have to do a run together sometime.
Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment